What do I do to make everything go correctly?
1. Select the warehouse location (Ülemiste City or Pärnu) in the "RENT A STORAGE SPACE" window.
2. Choose a floor:
a. Ülemiste City: 1st floor, 2nd floor or 3rd Container at the customer.
b. Pärnu: 1. Indoors, 2. Outdoors or 3. Container at the customer.
3. Choose the number of storage boxes (1-5).
4. Select the payment period (once a month, semi-annual, annual).
5. Click on the square “RENT A SPACE ONLINE”
The following window opens:
6. Click on the square "CONTRACT START" to select an appropriate start date for the contract, if it is different from the date of the contract.
If you join in the middle of a month, it will automatically be reflected in the rental price for the first month.
7. You can enter into a contract as a private or legal person.
8. Fill in the required boxes.
If you are already a registered user, you can enter via email and code, mobile ID or ID card.
9. Before accepting the terms and conditions of the contract, the general terms and conditions of the contract and the terms of data protection, be sure to check the content of the contracts.
10. By selecting the bank link as a form of payment, you are immediately redirected to the bank and you can start using the service immediately after confirming the payment and digitally signing the contract.
In the case of paying by invoice the information about your invoice and your user account will be sent to your email.
You can pay by bank transfer or in the Minu Citystock environment.
If you pay by transfer, you can only digitally sign the contract and start using the service after receipt of the invoice and receipt of the respective confirmation to your e-mail.
All payment information, including payment link information, is provided to the bank by Maksekeskus AS.
11. If you have chosen “Arvega” as your payment method, but do not wish to wait that long, you can also make the payment using the bank link in account management. In this case, you can digitally sign the contract and start using the service immediately after making the payment.
12. In “MY CITYSTOCK” account management, you can access all your invoices, update your contact details, change the password and add users.
13. All notifications and confirmations related to the service will be emailed to you.